Chicago, Ill. element14, an online collaborative community and technology store for electronic design engineers, is sponsoring a development kit poll and drawing for its U.S. users, now through May 31, 2010.
Engineers can vote for their favorite development kit based on element14’s top five picks:
- Altera Stratix IV GX Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit
- Altium NanoBoard 3000 with Altera Cyclone III
- Analog Devices Blackfin ICE-100B, Emulator/Visual DSP++
- Freescale Semiconductor i.MX51 Evaluation Kit
- Aptima Imaging Image Sensor Demo Kit
Engineers can also choose to enter a drawing to win the kit they voted for. The drawing closes May 31, 2010.
Drawing rules and details are available at http://www.us.element-14.com/devkitvote.
The element14 development kit linecard features the newest devices from 50 top suppliers. Development and evaluation tools are available for same day shipping anywhere in the U.S.