This new Flash Drive adds an additional layer of physical security to defence systems, or any other devices that operate independently in a harsh environment.
Unauthorised access via a standard USB device is prevented by the special ODU interface using a proven, miniature push-pull, high-density, military-grade connector.
These connectors have an ultra-rugged design, robust mechanical and visual keying, and now with Flash Drive, can offer controlled access to enable extra secure back-up and storage of data in harsh environments.
- USB® 3.2 Gen1x1 performance (Read 180 MB/s / Write 133 MB/s)
- these ODU-specific connectors can transmit common data transmission protocol USB® Gen1x1, but are not USB® standard.
- robust keying with visual indicator
- protection class IP68 / 69K in mated condition
- temperature range -40°C to 85°C
- long durability & high degree of reliability