Nano Electronic Services is pleased to offer Open Source Hardware Testing from DevTank, allowing customers a more flexible approach to electronics testing
The HILTOP platform is a compact open source test framework designed from the ground up to deliver maximum value for test and measurement applications with a host of features included as standard. The HILTOP is based on the popular 3U rack and Eurocard chassis enabling easy integration in to 19” racks and larger test systems.
This comprehensive flexible platform allows test, measurement and control solutions to be realised using numerous built-in multi-channel interfaces such as USB2.0, LVDS, CAN-FD and RS485.
Easily expanded to add new interfaces and capability using the Open-VTI backplane and Eurocard expansion format.
Based on Open Source hardware and software, means customers can develop or reconfigure the unit as they require.
Different boards can be tested on the same platform by reconfiguring or changing the interface cards.
The HILTOP CM3 Motherboard and High Speed Open-VTI backplane provides modular expansion using the Eurocard form factor to provide 3 off 100 x 160mm card slots.
One of the key applications for the HILTOP is automated testing giving faster and more accurate measurements through hardware and software integration.
Key features include:
- CPU-1.2GHz Broadcom Quad Core ARM Cortex
- FPGA- Lattice ICE40HX8K
- Integrated SATA support and 1TB hard-drive
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Integrated programmable 30V/2A Power supply
- 7″ high contrast colour touch screen
- 4 x USB2.0 ports (1 internal)
- GPIO Expansion slots for additional hardware
- USB Barcode scanner and camera support
- High Speed Open VTI Backplane standard supporting a number of interfaces including LVDS & USB2.0 on every card slot.
- Standard Eurocard ready 6HP expansion ports
- 2x Isolated RS 485/422 interfaces
- 2x Isolated CAN FD interfaces
- Auto Script generation from document test specifications
- Dual control software platform accessed either from the shop floor or remote web interface
- Data Logging Capability with SQL database integration
The unit enables engineers and designers to quickly add from a range of Open Test Modules (OTM) or design your own based on the Eurocard form factor.
A real engineer’s tool and a system that could save you time and money.
More information from : https://www.nanoelectronicservices.com/test-solutions